Monday, October 27, 2008

Catherine Britt and Adam Harvey Concert





Wow - This has been such a busy week but it feels all worth it when I get to hang out with great people like Catherine Britt and Adam Harvey, my good friend Barbara Rowe and some of Now Fm's listeners.

That is exactly what happened at the Crossing Theatre on the weekend. Paul Fisher and his friend Kathleen were the winners of a Now FM double pass to the Catherine Britt and Adam Harvey concert and as a special treat I was able to organise a visit backstage with the artists and the band.

Take a look at the photos.














I have to say I love my job. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to remind me it is a job. LOL.

Anyway we had a great night - The music was awesome - Catherine sang amazingly as usual and Adam had us all rolling with laughter.

I wonder what this week will hold.

Catch up with you again soon,

Victoria

No comments: